Hello there, I am back, so this is my last production for this project, but not to fear it won't be my last blog. This last production blog will talk about the finishing touches of the music video, the filming has been done for this music video, and the only thing that is left to do is edit, in my last production blog I talked about the minor stepbacks the team and I had but how it was resolved. In the previous blog, I talked about how I already started editing part of the music video, I will not edit the whole video because that would take too much work so I would rather split the work in half and give the other half of the work to my partner Gabriel, so he can also be part of the experience of editing the music video. Even though the music video was edited by Gabriel and me, this blog isn't about him but about my journey to editing the music video so let us get it started. All of the clips that were filmed for the music video were put in the editing app that I was using to ed...
Hey there, so in my previous post, I solved my problem about a section of my commercial. That was dealt with and now I am very close to finishing my commercial, I don't want to say it is the best commercial ever because this is my first time editing and creating my own video, especially about myself but I will say I'm pretty proud of it. As of a day ago, I had my two pictures and two videos added to my commercial, I just added my last picture and video. The picture is of me with one of my martial arts friends from around two years ago, it was aster and we were helping out, even though I wasn't wearing my full uniform, in the photo that is what I usually use for training but for testing, I have a jacket that goes over it. Now the video which is not too long, the video shows what a regular day in the dojo would be like, I will usually be with the same person when training because I am comfortable with them. Seeing that I added all my pictures and videos I am missing the l...
Hello there, I'm back, in the last blog I wrote about how my group finished filming the last scenes, now it is time for editing, so before I can start talking about the process I went through editing I want to talk about a few changes that happened in the clips, so as I said before, Kason who was a member in my team had to leave because he was no longer part of the school, but together Gabriel and I convinced him to help film because even though he left the group, he still has own up to his responsibility of helping the team. So, even though he technically wasn't part of the team he helped us out, so because the cameraman was back, I decided to film again so the shots looked better so I could show that everyone did the best they could. In the storyboard, there was a scene that the team and I redid which was the mall scene, when Gabriel watched the mall scene it turned out that the camera was shacky and looked very blurry, so I didn't want to use that in the music vide...
Comments
Post a Comment