Peer Review Blog

 Hello there everybody! Welcome back to a new blog! This blog is all about the commentary feedback I was given from friends and family members. I have spoken about this topic before in two different blogs if you go back and look for them, they are under re-editing blogs and re-shooting blogs. These two blogs were about people looking at my film and commenting about little mistakes or anything that seemed off in the film that the team and I had to either re-edit or re-shoot. Well in this full blog, I want to summarize everything that some people said about the full film. In my past blogs, when people saw my film, it was either the beginning parts of the film or maybe halfway through the finished project, in this case, I had two other people comment on the actual finished film. Although the editing and the filming process were done, there was still work to do, it is just that the actual filming and editing were the hardest part and the most time-consuming if I say so myself. Any who, when putting all the clips together and finally finishing the film, I decided to send everyone the finished product, at first I was just going to watch the finished product alone and then pick out the little things that I could go back and fix. Still, then after a while, I remembered "Hey I have a whole team why not use them" like there is a reason why it is called a "group project." So I sent the film to my teammates in the group chat that one of my teammates created at the beginning of the project so everyone could message each other and know what was going on. After a few hours, everyone replied that they had watched the completed film and that it turned out better than they expected, the only thing is that the voiceovers do not really match the way the lips move in the film, but in all honesty, there really is no much anyone can do about that so it was the best there was. Another detail someone else pointed out was that the background music that was added to create a mysterious atmosphere was a bit too loud that it made some parts of the voiceovers sound drowned out, and well she was right, I thought it sounded fine but then again it is better to be safe than sorry, I would like my audience to be able to hear the dialogue to understand the plot rather than the eery music playing. So, I went back and just amplified the voiceover sounds and diminished how loud the background music was so then the voiceover could be heard clearly. I am so thankful for my team because without them, the project would not have come out as good. This it for now, goodbye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog: It's all about Jennifer!

Production blog: Conflicts between our group