Production Blog: So many problems

    Hello there! Welcome back to a new blog, in this blog I want to talk about the overall problems I faced while making this project, not specifically filming and editing but overall, so let us jump right in. One problem was budget constraints, when the team and I picked out the place where I was going to film it was decided to film at the South Florida Fair let me remind you guys that I am a high school student and I do not have money laying around to go to the fair and buy tickets and I think my team members could say the same thing, tickets, and bracelets were expensive and so it was decided to not pay to get on any rides unless it was necessary, another thing the team did was split the entree fee evenly so then no one had to pay more than they had too. In continue, scheduling was a very tough problem the whole team was facing,  the team and I had to go over many dates so everyone could be pleased with the date, but most of the team had to do stuff after work like work or spots so that really held the team back of getting filming over with as fast as possible, and weekends would not work either because some of my peers were busy with family over the weekend or because of religious reasons in which the team could not interfere with, so many dates were discarded because it was either one person was not able to go or all of the team could not go, but in the ends the date was finally set, it was around the end of the month but at least the date was set and the time too. You think "Hey they did it now there will be no more timing problems" but guess what, THERE WAS A TIMING PROBLEM, the time everyone was supposed to get there was six in the afternoon, I actually got there thirty minutes earlier, but the rest of the team came AN HOUR LATER, turns out they were going to carpool but they didnt plan accordingly at what time they will all get picked up so they can arrive at six so it really made them arrive late and start filming late, this pretty much sucked since everyone lives pretty far so everyone got home late and the worst part was that it was a school night so you bet I was tired and fighting for my life to stay up. Despite these problems, this was an incredibly rewarding and creative process, and in my own opinion, I thought it was a fulfilling and meaningful experience. By facing these challenges and overcoming them, I can create a compelling and engaging film that captures the attention of audiences and achieves their artistic vision. Well, that is it for now, goodbye for now!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog: It's all about Jennifer!

Production blog: Conflicts between our group