Production blog: Conflicts between our group

 Hey there everybody! Welcome back, it is a new day and it is time for a new blog! For today's blog, I want to talk about some conflicts my. group faced during the process of filming. You might think because we are all friends we all got along through filming and coordinating things, but oh no, let me tell you, there were some pretty rough conflicts but in the end, everything came together, and remembered that this project is for fun and to not be so serious about it. One of the conflicts my team faced which I would not be surprised other teams also faced was the creative difference between the group members, reaching an understanding of the project's direction might be challenging when group members have divergent creative perspectives, everyone wanted their ideas to be heard and to be used but if that happened the project would have become a mess with everything being complicated and all over the place. This at some point resulted in disagreements and inattention within the group. Furthermore, there was also the absence of leadership throughout the project. Not only were creative differences a problem but also not having a person that would keep everyone on track, in other words, the leader of the group, most group initiatives call for leadership, and uncertainty and mayhem can result from unclear leadership. I am very used to working alone so I know how to hold my end of the deal in this case, I knew my responsibilities I had to complete this project but I cannot say the same thing for the rest of the team members. Finally, disagreements within the team might also result from personal matters. Members' performance or involvement in the project may suffer if they are juggling personal issues outside of the project itself. I think a personal struggle almost everybody in the group was facing was other classes not just AICE Media, I knew one girl had AP classes so I knew for sure she was dealing with other stuff, and I was too, I was taking three other AICE classes and that actually was getting in the way of this class because I was in a lot of stress so I wasn't going to be surprised if the other girls felt the same way. To avoid these stepbacks in the future participants must respect one another's thoughts and beliefs, communicate honestly and openly, and cooperate to accomplish a common objective in order to prevent these confrontations. Members of the group must also be adaptable and prepared to make concessions in order to handle disagreements and settle possible problems. Well, this is it for today's blog, see you guys in the next one! Goodbye for now!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog: It's all about Jennifer!